1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address or phone number. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the opt-in/opt-out selection in Section 4 of this policy.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and communicate more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Agents. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, and sending postal mail and e-mail. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a need to know basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of your products or services.
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of your products or services.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of related products or services from other companies.
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of related products or services from other companies.
5. Other Websites
6. Contact Us